Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Off to School






School is rolling along now, and everyone is in their groove. Lane loves 1st grade. She just loves it. And Camille loves going to he rMontessori school a few days a week. She talks about her friends, and what they do at school, and it is amazing how quickly she has grown up. I have to stop calling her "Baby Camille" . Miss Eve is another story, with no school to attend, she is not thrilled with the plan. She asked me today if I could buy her a backpack and lunchbox so she can go to school. If it were only that easy my child, you would be in full day! Ha! Eve and Deyssi go to every story time in town, and visit Pet Smart to see the animals.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I just love to look at the pictures!
Rita