Monday, July 7, 2008

Sunday Events









On Saturday, all 3 girls had swimming lessons at 11:30 so that plus some rain and we had a bummer day. To make up for it, we stayed out all day on Sunday, and vowed not to come home until dinner time. This is not easy for our crew - one likes to be near her "kiki" blanket after a while, and Miss Eve needs her nap - oh and they eat like monsters so we usually have to keep their tanks full --



So on Sunday - we went to the Zoo, packed a lunch and ate it there. We rode the carosel and saw the new flamingo exhibit. After that it was off to the Ballard Farmer's Market, a quick peek at the Ballard Goodwill Store and donation drop off, and then we went to Kirkland Beach and playground. We didn't leave the beach until 5pm so our mission was accomplished.

Thanks Manya, for the shirts that say:

I can swim (Lane)

I can paddle (Camille)

I can splash (Eve)

They were the hit of the swimming pool!




No comments: